Celebrity Cruises unveiled its most ambitious sailing season, with over 800 sailings to over 290 destinations in 72 countries across seven continents. The premium cruise line’s newly announced summer and winter program for its 16 award-winning ships includes the highly anticipated fifth ship in the industry-transforming Edge Series, Celebrity Xcel. The program includes new European ports, year-round Caribbean offerings, and new experiences in 29 cities with single and double overnights.
- Celebrity Xcel, the brand’s newest and most innovative Edge Series ship, making her Caribbean debut with 7-night sailings from Fort Lauderdale;
- Year-round sailings from Miami to the Caribbean on guest favourite Celebrity Beyond; • Three new European ports to discover: Bar, Montenegro; Trondheim, Norway; and Djupivogur, Iceland;
- Four brand-new itineraries circumnavigating Iceland on Celebrity Silhouette;
“We’ve placed our incredible ships in every corner of the world for guests to experience iconic places, rejuvenate with a short break, or explore stunning cultural and historic landmarks.” Our 2025-2026 season offers the opportunity to experience multiple countries through our Caribbean and European programs and visit bucket-list destinations with sailings like our immersive Japan program. “Celebrity’s future vacation options are endless,” said Laura Hodges Bethge, President of Celebrity Cruises.
Explore a new city every day in Europe.
Celebrity’s new Europe offerings feature six ships, including two Edge Series ships, Celebrity Ascent and Celebrity Apex, which will visit nearly 100 destinations and spend 48 overnight stays.
Celebrity Apex will return to Southampton for her second season, offering more Arctic Circle and Norwegian Fjords itineraries than ever. Guests will have even more opportunities to experience the land of the midnight sun and stunning medieval fjords. Visitors may also visit Celebrity’s recently added port in Norway, Trondheim, a medieval town with epic fjords, centuries of history, and a thriving food scene.
Celebrity Ascent will take guests on a 7- to 11-night journey to Bar, Montenegro, from the heart of the Mediterranean, departing from Barcelona and Rome.
For the first time, guests may cross more countries off their European bucket lists by sailing back-to-back aboard Celebrity Equinox without repeating ports on nine- and ten-night itineraries. Discover the delights of the Italian Riviera, Greek Isles, France, Spain, and Portugal. Celebrity will provide guests more time to explore these top-rated ports, immersing themselves in local culture with overnight stays in Istanbul, Florence, and Lisbon.
Celebrity Cruises will offer four new seven-night sailings circumnavigating Iceland onboard Celebrity Silhouette in July and August 2025 for the first time. These immersive itineraries depart from Reykjavik and enable guests to experience ancient glaciers, beautiful landscapes, and hot springs. Guests will also visit a new port, Djpivogur, home to the famed black sand beaches and icebergs of Diamond Beach.
Celebrity Cruises will also make its long-awaited return to Amsterdam in 2025, with Celebrity Eclipse sailing from the heart of the Netherlands. Guests will find iconic windmills and tulips, charming canals, local craft beers, and many world-class museums and cultures. Eclipse will offer 12- and 13-night ‘Best of Scandinavia’ sailings, allowing travellers to explore unique destinations like Estonia and Finland and overnight in Stockholm and Copenhagen for the ultimate explorer experience in this area.
Celebrity Infinity and Celebrity Constellation will also return for summer 2025, sailing Greece and Turkey with 7-night itineraries from Athens and 10- and 11-night itineraries from Rome and Ravenna, respectively.
In addition, Celebrity Infinity will once again offer year-round sailings in Europe, giving travellers more opportunities to see the Old World while chasing the winter sun. In winter 2026, travellers may discover the treasures of the Holy Land on 10- and 11-night sailings from Athens (Piraeus), Greece.
Choose from nine ships for the ideal Caribbean holiday, including four Edge Series ships.
Celebrity Cruises returns to Caribbean destinations such as Antigua, Bahamas, and the ABC islands. They are known for their jaw-dropping beaches, colourful buildings, and unique Dutch flare, with additional opportunities to unwind on island time and soak in Caribbean breezes.
Celebrity will operate nine ships in the region across four different Florida ports for the winter of 2025-2026, providing customers with the greatest amount of flexibility to choose their nearest port. Celebrity will operate three ships in the region for the summer of 2025- 2026, offering the most comprehensive Caribbean offering to date.
Beginning on 5 December:
- Celebrity Xcel will make her Caribbean debut in November 2025, sailing 7-night itineraries from Fort Lauderdale with alternate itineraries to the Bahamas, Mexico, and the Cayman Islands, as well as the Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.
- Celebrity Beyond – For the first time, Celebrity Cruises will sail year-round from Miami, with 7-night sailings to Antigua, Tortola, and the Bahamas. Almost every itinerary will include a call at Perfect Day at CocoCay, the ultimate private island destination with its new exclusive adults-only area – Hideaway Beach.
- Celebrity Ascent will sail ten and eleven-night itineraries through the historic Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean beaches of Antigua, Barbados, and St. Lucia, allowing guests to make the most of a more extended Caribbean holiday onboard one of the line’s newest ships. These sailings will explore the classic Western Caribbean destinations of Key West, Bimini, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, and Belize.
- For the first time, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Eclipse will sail from Fort Lauderdale, giving travellers more of their all-time favourites. Silhouette will provide eight-night sailings to the popular ‘ABC’ islands. At the same time, Eclipse will offer eight-night and six-night voyages to Dominica, Antigua, San Juan, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, and Mexico.
Starting in February 2024:
- In February 2024, short 3–4-night Caribbean sailings aboard Celebrity Reflection with excursions to Perfect Day at CocoCay and Celebrity Summit itineraries will go on sale.
The Ultimate Asia Experience
With Asia’s comeback, travellers can explore must-see destinations and hidden treasures with overnight stays in 11 different cities. They can also enjoy upgraded amenities onboard Celebrity’s two ships in the area, the Celebrity Millennium and the Celebrity Solstice.
Celebrity Millennium will sail 12-night ‘Best of Japan’ itineraries, several of which will coincide with major festivals, such as Japan’s famed Golden Week, Gion Festival, and Nebuta Festival. Each trip onboard Millennium provides unique experiences across this extraordinary region, from the spectacular Mt. Fuji, an awe-inspiring natural marvel, to the calm temples of Kyoto. In addition, Celebrity will provide four open-jaw sailings from Seoul, South Korea, to Japan for the first time.
The Celebrity Solstice will sail 12-night itineraries to Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Thailand, where guests will immerse themselves in the region’s rich history and food and immerse themselves in local culture with overnight stops in Hanoi, Hong Kong, and Bangkok.
The Last Frontier, Alaska
Celebrity will have three ships in Alaska for the 2025-26 season, with Celebrity Edge sailing from Seattle for her second summer season and Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Summit sailing from Vancouver, Canada or Seward, Alaska. Guests sailing aboard Celebrity Edge will get the ultimate destination immersion by staying in an Infinite Verandah with a floor-to-ceiling window and going closer to nature with the best views of the glaciers from the Magic Carpet.
Celebrity offers guests a unique approach to discovering Alaska with a land-based Cruise tour experience led by resident guides selected for their deep roots and connections to the local communities. Guests stay in traditional lodges and travel remote roads and railways in deluxe motor coaches and on spacious trains with a domed glass roof through the land excursions. The trips allow passengers to see Alaska’s vast and gorgeous interior, including destinations like Anchorage, folksy Talkeetna, and wild Denali.
Additional New Places
Celebrity Edge is back for another year, returning to Australia and New Zealand with iconic sailings through Sydney Harbour or the gorgeous Fjords of New Zealand. These trips have cultural enrichment, majestic landscapes, and historical significance.
Returning to South America in 2025-26, Celebrity Equinox will cruise from Buenos Aires, Argentina, where visitors may discover must-see sites, including Antarctica, Chile, Uruguay, and the Falkland Islands.
2025-2026 On-Sale Dates are: • Europe – November 16 • Alaska & Australia – November 28 • Caribbean – December 5, 2023 and February 2024 • South America, Bermuda & Iceland – December 5 • Asia – December 12