Following the launch of Royal Caribbean International’s 2025-2026 Caribbean holidays, sun-seekers now have additional options for island hopping in the tropics. Seven of Royal Caribbean’s greatest hits and fan favourites sail from Florida, Texas, or Puerto Rico on a wide variety of 6- to 8-night Caribbean itineraries, including the record-breaking Icon of the Seas in Miami and the game-changing Oasis Class ships Oasis and Harmony of the Seas.
With Icon’s return to Miami, offering 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, vacationers may leave from any of six popular departure ports and be in the Caribbean or the Bahamas at any time.
Highlights of the itinerary include the eastern, western, and southern Caribbean on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the western Caribbean on Harmony, which returns to Royal Caribbean’s net-zero cruise terminal in Galveston, Texas.
The newly announced cruises depart from several U.S. ports, such as Orlando (Port Canaveral) on the Adventure of the Seas, Miami on the Independence of the Seas, Tampa on the Rhapsody, and San Juan on the Grandeur of the Seas.
There are many excellent restaurants, activities, and beaches in store. Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis; Cozumel, Mexico; Castries, St. Lucia; St. John’s, Antigua; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands; and others are all fantastic destinations for families and tourists of all ages. Perfect Day at CocoCay in the Bahamas and Labadee in Haiti are just two of Royal Caribbean’s own islands that six of the seven ships call on. From Labadee’s five breathtaking shorelines and a culturally rich local artisans’ market to Perfect Day at CocoCay’s two towers of adrenaline-pumping waterslides at Thrill Waterpark, the destinations offer various experiences to suit any mood or style.
An Encore of Iconic Vacations
The ultimate combination of memory-making on land and onboard is in store on Icon. There are ways to thrill, chill and everything in between, with six new record-breaking waterslides, seven pools – one for every day of the week – Surfside, the first stay-all-day neighbourhood designed for young families; more show-stopping entertainment, live music and experiences for kids, teens, adults, and the whole family; 40-plus ways to dine and drink; and more.
Icon of the Seas – From Miami
The first-of-its-kind combination of the best of every vacation is back with an encore lineup of the 7-night eastern and western Caribbean adventures that have sparked record-setting bookings for Royal Caribbean. Every holiday features a visit to Perfect Day at CocoCay, alongside new destinations for Icon, such as Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Labadee, Haiti, as well as highlights like Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas.
The Caribbean. Vacationers can visit Royal Caribbean’s website to learn about new and upcoming adventures.
Oasis Class Adventures for the Whole Family
The original game-changers, Oasis Class ships, feature a lineup of memorable adventures across signature neighbourhoods. Popular experiences include the 10-story Ultimate Abyss dry slide, The Perfect Storm trio of waterslides, and full-scale entertainment across four stages:
- Air, ice, water and theatre.
- A nine-deck-high zip line, twin FlowRider surf simulators.
- There is a world of flavours across dozens of restaurants, bars and lounges – from an Italian trattoria to an American steakhouse and even the cruise line’s debut barbecue spot, Portside BBQ.
Oasis of the Seas – From Fort Lauderdale
- The original game-changer offers 6- and 8-night vacations to the eastern, western, and southern Caribbean. Vacationers can set their sights on the tropical shores of Philipsburg, St. Maarten, and San Juan, as well as Royal Caribbean’s two private destinations: Labadee and Perfect Day at CocoCay. For the winter, there are alternating southern and western Caribbean getaways to locales like Falmouth, Jamaica; Willemstad, Curacao; and Oranjestad, Aruba.
Harmony of the Seas – From Galveston
- In a bold return to the Lone Star State, at the world and Royal Caribbean’s first zero-energy terminal, the 6- to 8-night getaways will visit the western Caribbean and The Bahamas every week. It’s island hopping to the max, and adventurers can escape to the idyllic beaches and waters of destinations like the award-winning Perfect Day at CocoCay, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Roatan, and Nassau, The Bahamas.
Voyager & Freedom Class Getaways
From one island to the next, vacationers can enjoy various amplified experiences across Adventure and Independence. Highlights include thrills like The Perfect Storm dual racing waterslides, the FlowRider surf simulator, and restaurants serving everything from sushi and sashimi at Izumi to Tuscan classics at Giovanni’s Table. Plus, there’s original entertainment and ways to go out for a night on the town – dancing, bar hopping or watching a movie under the stars on the pool deck.
Adventure of the Seas – From Orlando (Port Canaveral)
- Vacationers can have 6- and 8-night vacations to the southern, eastern or western Caribbean and The Bahamas. The lineup includes Caribbean gems like Charlotte Amalie, Puerto Plata, San Juan, St. Croix, Perfect Day at CocoCay, Labadee, and more.
Independence of the Seas – From Miami
- The 7-night adventures combine destinations in the western and eastern Caribbean for the winter season. Travellers will head to the sun-soaked shores of locales like Charlotte Amalie, Cozumel, Falmouth, George Town, Cayman Islands, San Juan, and Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Vision Class Vacations
The Vision Class lineup features pools, views and experiences made for memory-making from day to night. Whether kicking back on the pool deck or at the adults-only Solarium, finding Zen at the Vitality Spa, adventuring to new heights on Royal Caribbean’s signature rock climbing wall or breaking bread over prime cuts at Chops Grille or five courses at Chef’s Table, vacationers can make the most of their getaway every minute of the day.
Rhapsody of the Seas – From San Juan & Tampa
- Calling San Juan home for the summer, Rhapsody makes its way to the southern Caribbean for 7-night adventures. The natural beauty and shores of the Isles await, including Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries; St. Johns; and Roseau, Dominica. Travellers can also choose from a different lineup in the winter, with 6- to 8-night Western Caribbean vacations from Tampa to the likes of Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel, George Town, and Roatan.
Grandeur of the Seas – From Tampa
- The vacations in store include 7-night winter getaways to the western Caribbean and The Bahamas. Travellers can set their sights on exploring culture-rich destinations like Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Perfect Day at CocoCay and Roatan.
2024 Royal Caribbean will reveal more ways to see and explore the Caribbean. Vacationers can visit Royal Caribbean’s website to learn about new and upcoming adventures.